Saturday, August 2, 2008

YAHOO!! Dagonit!

I LOVE this team! When it's "do or die" time EVERYBODY shows up and gives it their all!

The last unofficial count I heard had the Melba Outlaws 138 points ahead of PSI Racing. The Naughty Girls sure put on a show. I didn't hear the count for 3rd, but they are not far behind PSI. What a fun night of racing.


One thing I do know for sure, Bryce Perkins takes the 1st place trophy for Bracket 3!
Congratulations, Bryce!

I will get all of the photos and the official stats online when I get them. In the meantime, we have one more race to bring it all home again. Let's carry this enthusiasm on and remember:

"WE CAME, WE SAW, WE KICKED THEIR ASS!"

1 comment:

Overmans said...

Way to go Outlaws! We took the lead back, and got a great head start going into the last race! See you all there next time!