Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fortunes and Misfortunes of Racing!

I received an email from Ken Windley this morning...

"Nice email! On another note, most of you know that after winning round 1 Friday night, a valve dropped in the #4 cylinder of my Mopar, most likely ending my season.

On Saturday however, I received a phone call from Kyle Siepel and Peter Biondo announcing that I had won a brand new 2010 Racetech 245" Swing Arm Top Dragster chassis. A team racing at Bristol loaded it up for me since they plan to run at the Ignitor this week. So, if things work out right, I should have some pretty good trades going on with some local engine builders and be right back in the drivers seat. Nice job last week everyone!

Ken"



That's great, Ken! We certainly do hope to see you back on the track!

No comments: